At Today's Houston County Commission MeetingMatt Boster
Posted by: Matt Boster
Date: Feb 27 2017 11:43 AM
Call to Order, Declare a Quorum Present, and Welcome – Chairman Mark S. Culver
Invocation – Rev. Chris Jones, Pastor, Westgate Church of Christ
Pledge of Allegiance – Commissioner Brandon Shoupe
Approval of the Minutes of the last meeting Announcements and Comments from Chairman and Commissioners
1. Request to re-appoint Chairman Mark Culver, Commissioner Albert Kirkland, Mayor Ken Hamilton, Dr. Donna West, and appoint Ms. Ann Holman to the Southern Alabama Regional Council on Aging Board. (SARCOA)
2. Request to re-appoint Mr. Theodore Fagan and to appoint Ms. Sharon Kelley to fill a vacancy on the Board of the Dothan-Houston County Library System. 3. Request to re-appoint Dr. Henry C. Vaughn and Mr. Bill Dempsey to the Dothan-Houston County Mental Retardation Board, Inc.
1. Request to adopt Resolution authorizing participation in Region 6 for the implementation of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
2. Request to amend County Purchasing Policy – Bill Dempsey, CAO.
3. Request to approve County Levies for Alcohol License.
4. Request from the Sheriff’s Department to award bid for 20 rifles for the Special Response Team – Captain Bill Rafferty.
5. Request from the Sheriff’s Department to award bid for Prisoner Transport Services Contract – Captain Bill Rafferty.