Breaking News: Structure Fire Reported 100 Block of First Ave in AshfordMatt Boster
Posted by: Matt Boster
Date: Jul 07 2012 4:58 PM
Multiple Volunteer Fire units from Ashford and Cowarts are on the scene of a reported of a structure fire in the 100 Block First Ave in Ashford. First unit on scene has advised smoke and flames visible. Ashford Police are on scene along with a Ashford ambulance. The occupant was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation, some small kittens were removed from the home and all were OK. The kitchen area received heavy damage and the rest of the home received heat and smoke damage.The road is closed due to supply line blocking the road.