Dothan Family Need Your HelpMatt Boster
Posted by: Matt Boster
Date: Jan 02 2013 4:04 PM
Erin Tice her husband Mike, their four children and her father-in-law had the house fire on Christmas Eve/Christmas morning at 307 Roosevelt Dr. They were renting that property. We are told the fire was a result of an electrical problem with an unused outlet in the dining room. The homeowner will eventually restore the home, but they have lost over 90% of their items and are now homeless.
They are staying at a hotel and have less than 30 days left to find somewhere to live. There is a relief fund set up to help them get a place to live at Regions bank called The Tice Family Donation Fund.
The fund was set up last week and is ready to receive donations. This family in great need right now and if anyone wants to donate to the Tice Family you can do so by going by any Regions Bank.
It is hard for any family to loose everything but right here at Christmas it make it even harder. Please help them anyway you can.