A+AcademicsDixie FenceDMGCowboysPaul Camp PoolsGentiviaTCODenney VisionDothan PCBill RobisonKennedy Land & TimberDustin FowlerScreentechCrmson VaporTri-State Parking Village Furniture


Food On Stove Causes Fire

Rickey Stokes

Viewed: 3444

Posted by: RStokes
Date: Jul 16 2014 9:36 AM

DOTHAN:    At 9:07 AM Dothan 911 dispatched a structure fire to 3818 Napier Field Road, Lot C-317, Cayman Bay Trailer Park.


Multiple Dothan Fire Engines rolled to the scene of the structure fire as did Dothan Police Cpl. Sallas and Officer Wells.


The first engine on the scene, Engine 6 ( Napier Field Road ) reported smoke. AS fireman entered the residence it was determined food on the stove and all was under control.


All responding fire engines were directed to downgrade response and some to return to service.


Dothan Fire set up fans to remove the smoke from the residence. At 9:37 AM DOthan Fire reported "loss stopped" which meant all complete.


Dothan Fire Batallion Chief Tellies Blackman was on the scene.



Food On Stove  Causes Fire

Food On Stove  Causes Fire


Food On Stove  Causes Fire

Food On Stove  Causes Fire

<- back

Nantze Springs
Wiregrass ElectricWiregrass ParentingDothan Pest ControlSAMCRhitzy RhinestoneFerhguson WreckerMazdaLadies FirstHarley DavidsonForrest & FieldsKnights WreckerPC TechDixieland Metals