Houston County Commission Administrative Meeting Administrative MeetingMatt Boster
Posted by: Matt Boster
Date: Jun 05 2014 12:04 PM
The following was placed on the Agenda for Monday's Houson County Commission Meeting sceduled for 10:00 AM at the Dothan Civic Center.
Awards and Presentations
- Request to adopt Resolution of encouragement for participants of WIRED 2014 – Mark Anderson, Director, WIRED 2014.
- Request to adopt Resolution for dedication of public Right of Way of a road off South Lena Street at the rear of Houston County West Main Parking Lot for public access.
- Request to adopt Resolution for Municipal Water Pollution Prevention (MWPP) Program.
- Request to approve Interlocal Agreement between the City of Dothan and Houston County for the 2014 Byrne Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program Award.
- Request to approve Interlocal Coop Agreement with the City of Dothan, the Houston County Board of Education, and the Dothan City Board of Education to let joint bids.
- Request to sell used dumpsters belonging to Sanitation on GovDeals.
- Request to Recess to Reconvene on Tuesday, June 10th, at 4:00 P.M., to award the bid for flooring at the Administrative Building and the Personnel Building.