Houston County Commission Administrative Meeting Administrative MeetingMatt Boster
Posted by: Matt Boster
Date: Jul 24 2014 8:09 AM
Awards and Presentations
- Recognition of Houston County Queens – Mrs. Elizabeth Hall – Houston County Pageants
- Request from the Personnel Board to approve implementation of the Wage Study.
- Request from Probate Judge to approve the proposed move of the Lucy Volunteer Fire Department polling place to St. John’s Park.
- Request to approve expenditures in the amount of $35,490 for HVAC repairs as per policy from the Capital Replacement budget.
- Request for 010 Lounge Retail Liquor License – Class 1 – Barbee Brothers Investments, LLC – My Brothers Place on 109 - 4542 South State Highway 109, Slocomb, AL 36375
- Request to enter into an Agreement with ALDOT for emergency repairs on County Road 75 south of East Cook Road. (2 sites)
- Request to award bid on MC-70 Prime and reflectorized thermoplastic pavement marking material to low bidders meeting specs.
- Request to sell a 2005 Dodge Dakota pick-up truck from Road and Bridge on GovDeals.
- Request from Sheriff to award bid for inmate transport to low bidder meeting specs.