Houston County Commission Meeting Administrative MeetingMatt Boster
Posted by: Matt Boster
Date: Jun 23 2014 8:47 AM
HOUSTON COUNTY COMMISSION
June 23, 2014
Call to Order, Declare Quorum Present, and Welcome – Chairman Mark S. Culver
Invocation – Rev. Kyle Johnson, Pastor, Union Hill Baptist Church
Pledge of Allegiance – Commissioner Melinda McClendon
Approval of the Minutes of the last meeting
Announcements and Public Comments from Chairman and Commissioners
Request to hold a Public Hearing related to a permit modification for the Omussee C&D Landfill located on Kinsey Road.
Awards and Presentations
- Recognition – Rehobeth-Taylor 11 and 12 Year Old Girls’ Softball Team – Lynn Benton
- Request from WRC, Inc. for donation of four (4) 6-yard containers no longer in use by the Houston County Sanitation Department to be used in the E-Waste work training program.
- Request to approve Budget Amendment for Building Modification Costs.
- Request to approve Life Insurance Renewal.
- Request to approve the expansion of Omussee C&D Landfill located on Kinsey Road.
- Request to approve Debris Management Plan.
- Request to award contract to the lowest bidder, Midsouth Paving, Inc., of Birmingham, AL, for Glen Lawrence Road, Webb Road, and South Park Avenue. (ATRIP Projects)
- Request to approve the sale of a convection oven belonging to the jail on GovDeals.
Chief Administrative Officer County Engineer County Attorney