Houston County Commission Meeting Administrative MeetingMatt Boster
Posted by: Matt Boster
Date: Aug 11 2014 9:31 AM
HOUSTON COUNTY COMMISSION
Regular Session August 11,2014
l to Order, Declare a Quorum Present, and Welcome – Chairman Mark S. Culver
Invocation – Rev. Clark Cornelius – Pastor, Grace Anglican Church Pledge of Allegiance – Commissioner Jackie Battles Approval of the Minutes of the last meeting
Announcements and Comments from Chairman and Commissioners
- Request from The Retirement Systems of Alabama to adopt Resolution for a one time lump sum payment to retirees and beneficiaries of deceased retirees.
- Request from EMA to approve grant agreement between the Alabama Department of Public Health and Houston County EMA in the amount of $10,000 to assist the County Strategic National Stockpile Program.
- Request for a 050 – Retail Beer License (Off Premises Only) for OM1414 LLC d/b/a ZTEC – 13668 West U.S. Highway #84, Newton AL 36352
- Request for a 070 – Retail Table Wine License (Off Premises Only) for OM1414 LLC d/b/a ZTEC – 13668 West U.S. Highway #84 West, Newton, AL 36352
- Request from the Houston County Water Authority for an $80,000 appropriation.
Chief Administrative Officer