HOUSTON COUNTY COMMISSION Regular Session March 11, 2013
Posted by: Matt Boster
Date: Mar 11 2013 8:46 AM
AGENDA of Houston County Commission for March 11, 2013
Call to Order, Establish that a Quorum is Present and Welcome – Chairman Mark Culver
Invocation - Dr. C. J. Campbell, Interim Pastor, Harpers Joy Assembly of God Church Pledge of Allegiance – Commissioner Melinda McClendon Approval of the Minutes of the last meeting
Announcements and Comments from Chairman and Commissioners
1. Request to approve and advertise legislation authorizing $1.00 license fee for the operation of the Probate Office.
2. Request to approve lease agreement for four dump trucks.
3. Request to approve change order on the package Treatment Plant upgrade for the Rest Area in the amount of $3,870.00.
4. Request to take bids on paving asphalt.
5. Request to award bid for disaster debris removal, disposal and reduction.
6. Request to approve items to be sold on GovDeals.
Chief Administrative Officer Acting County Engineer County Attorney