If You Are HONORABLE As Claimed - BEFORE You Announce Show The RespectRickey Stokes
Posted by: RStokes
Date: Apr 18 2017 1:55 AM
HOUSTON - GENEVA - DALE: If you are honorable as claimed, BEFORE you make a circuit to media appearances with a "staged question", you are to show respect.
Respect to someone you have served with and worked with. Before you make the media circuit, the respectful thing to do is to meet with the incumbent and find out their intentions for re-election.
And before announcing on staged media appearances for the "set up" question, personally be a man with honor and tell the incumbent you will be seeking the office they hold.
It is not acceptable to use the answer you have not been able to see them because of their family sickness. Because your statements are you have been thinking of this for the past two years. There have been plenty of opportunities.
I personally do not have anything against Donnie Chesteen, Alabama State Representative for Geneva County. But his appearances in media outlets today, the questions as staged. Are you running for District 29 Alabama Senator, the position currently held by Senator Harri Anne Smith? And his reply was "yes".
Chesteen has served with Senator Smith for several terms. And the honorable thing was to discuss it with Senator Smith prior to announcing through "staged questions". And you can see Chesteen was not brave enough to want to discuss personally with me. The reason being I had the backbone to ask some direct questions, of which he would not want to answer.
But my main question, isn't it the honorable thing to do - discuss with Senator Harri Anne Smith is she running again. And tell her face to face you intend to run for the State Senate job.
The "elite" want Senator Smith gone because she is not their puppet:
1. The "elite who has been convicted in Executive and Legislative Branch, and suspended in the Judicial Branch of Alabama Government in the last 12 months" kicked Senator Smith from the Republican Party. For standing on what she felt was the right thing to do.
2. While under indictment which she was found "NOT GUILTY", the "elite" solicited a wealthy Dothan businessman to run for Senate against Senator Smith.
3. And they could not beat her (A) after kicked out of elite Republican Club (B) under indictment (C) and $ 4 million dollar spent trying to beat her.
4. Then the "elite Republican Club" tried with a female opposing her. So here came Melinda McClendon and another $ 4 million dollars, and they could not beat Senator Smith.
5. Now the "elite Republican Club" think they can split Geneva County and beat her with Chesteen, with him being from Geneva County.
BUT I RETURN TO THE HONORABLE AND RESPECTFUL THING
Donnie Chesteen has not sit down and talked with Senator Harri Anne Smith and said "are you seeking re-election?".
Nor has he told Senator Harri Anne Smith " I am running for Senate District 29 ".
Senator Smith has not said if she is running for re-election. She is doing two things:
(1) taking care of some medical issues involving her husband that are far more important than any political office, and
(2) looking at the new Governor's Administration and taking care of the duties of being Alabama State Senator.
The elections are not until 2018 and not the focus of her attention at this time.
I like Donnie but respect comes first. And you being a coach, you fumbled respect!