Cherry & Irwin Personal Injury AttorneysBill RobisonBill RobisonGreg FaulkFlowers HospitalDustin FowlerSolomon Chevmorgageman wallace samplesDMGDothan LivestockDothan PCMorgage Man Courtney LoveHardwick FlooringKennedy Land & TimberTri-State ParkingMPIThe PlantChris Maddox
MPI



11:53 AM Zack's Restaurant Fire

Rickey Stokes

Viewed: 6157

Posted by: RStokes
[email protected]
334-790-1729
Date: Jul 23 2022 12:02 PM

DOTHAN:     11:53 AM     There was some misunderstanding concerning the cause of the fire at Zack's Restaurant.


In the original article RSN stated some dish rags used were placed in a bucket which caused the fire.


Zack and Dianne had cameras all in the restaurant and they were able to review the camera footage. 


Following a catering job the soiled rags were washed and cleaned and placed in a container. And the heat from that where the rags were stored you could later see smoke coming from the container the clean rags were stored in. And that grew. The fire department reported as combustable ----- ( can not remember the other terminology ).


The fire is accidental.


But I do not want anyone taking from the article there was any indication of the "dirty" rags in a container and any negative reference.


Zack and Diane run a professional, clean, well established, delicious restaurant. And as a part of that, if you keep the place clean you soil rags, dishcloths, etc which have to be cleaned. 


And the Whaley's keep a clean restaurant.


First Funeral

<- back



Dothan Pest ControlGreg FaulkChris MaddoxDMGLand of CottonWiregrass ElectricBuddyHarley DavidsonFerhguson WreckerBill RobisonBuddysNantze SideBill RobisonFun ZoneCherry & Irwin Personal Injury AttorneysSolomon Chev