CRIMSON BRED CATTLE COMPANY
Posted by: JRTyson
Date: Mar 16 2023 4:32 PM
Why buy one piece of beef at a time when you can buy the entire cow for less.
We are now taking deposits on dates for, locally farm raised, quality grain finished *USDA INSPECTED* Beef that is estimated to finish out as well Marbled Choice to Prime Beef. ?
Great Beef comes from well-fed cattle and it has abundant marbling (i.e. fat within the beef). Cattle that are grain-finished will have more marbling than grass-finished beef. You usually find Great Beef at high end restaurants and hotels. It’s known for being full of flavor, and very tender and juicy. Only about 2 percent of today’s beef is of the highest USDA grade, or prime, which, has the highest level of marbling.
Locally farm raised, grain finished Beef, USDA inspected and graded is the best way to go when considering your meat.
• Not only are you supporting local farmers
• But you get your meat fresh and you know where it came from
• Quality grain finished Beef is going to have more Marbling, which adds flavor and from our experience will be less likely to be tough.
• All meat comes vacuum sealed and labeled. Which is sure to last longer than traditional meat packaging.
• Call us today to check current prices or to get in on a 1/2 or whole Cow.
• A non-refundable deposit of $250.00 is required to secure your date on a 1/2 cow or $500.00 on a whole cow?
• For more information private message us or to get your reservation, call us @ (334)350-4884