FDOT Traffic Advisory for Bay, Gulf and Jackson CountiesMatt Boster
Posted by: Matt Boster
Date: Mar 20 2020 11:02 AM
- State Road (S.R.) 390 from Baldwin Road to Jenks Avenue – Work to widen this segment of S.R. 390 will take place off the travel lanes with no impact the traffic. The speed limit is reduced to 35 mph.
- S.R. 390 from Jenks Avenue to S.R. 77 - Tennessee Avenue remains closed between 14th Street and S.R. 390 for intersection improvements. Crews will continue installing drainage pipe along East 13th Street, between Illinois and Michigan avenues through mid-March. As the work moves west it will require closure of the Illinois, Minnesota, Indiana, and Michigan avenue intersections. Each intersection will be closed one at a time and will reopen as the work is completed at that intersection.
- S.R. 390 from 23rd Street to Baldwin Road - Crews from the City of Panama City are relocating water and sewer lines adjacent to the roadway. The speed limit is reduced to 35 mph.
- East Avenue over Watson Bayou Bridge Replacement – East Avenue will remain closed for new bridge construction. Additional improvements include reconstructing adjacent roadway approaches with earthwork, drainage, asphalt paving, guardrail, fencing and signing and pavement markings. Motorists will utilize marked detour routes through spring 2020.
- U.S. 98 (S.R. 30) over St. Joe Inlet Bay Bridge Replacement – All work will be placed on hold from March 16 through March 20 due to Spring Break. There will be no lane closures during this time.
- U.S. 231 from north of S.R. 73 to north of Jacobs Road Resurfacing – All work will be placed on hold from March 13 through March 29 due to Spring Break. There will be no lane closures during this time.
All planned construction activities are weather dependent and may be rescheduled in the event of inclement weather. Drivers are reminded to pay attention to the reduced speed limit when traveling through the construction area.
For more information visit the Florida Department of Transportation District Three on the web at www.nwflroads.com, follow us on Twitter @myfdot_nwfl, or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MyFDOTNWFL