National Weather ServiceMatt Boster
Posted by: Matt Boster
Date: Sep 15 2020 11:45 AM
TROPICAL STORM WARNING IN EFFECT,
A Tropical Storm Warning means tropical storm-force winds are
expected somewhere within this area within the next 36 hours
- LATEST LOCAL FORECAST: Below tropical storm force wind
- Peak Wind Forecast: 20-30 mph with gusts to 40 mph
- Peak Rainfall Amounts: Additional 8-12 inches, with locally
- THREAT TO LIFE AND PROPERTY THAT INCLUDES TYPICAL FORECAST
UNCERTAINTY IN TRACK, SIZE AND INTENSITY: Potential for major
- The flooding rain threat has increased from the previous
- PLAN: Emergency plans should include the potential for
major flooding from heavy rain .
Evacuations and rescues are
- PREPARE: Strongly consider protective actions, especially
if you are in an area vulnerable to flooding.
- ACT: Heed any flood watches and warnings .
Failure to take
action will likely result in serious injury or loss of life.
- POTENTIAL IMPACTS: Extensive.