Today's Houston County Commission Administrative MeetingMatt Boster
Posted by: Matt Boster
Date: Sep 19 2019 11:21 AM
The following was voted to be on the Commission Agenda for Monday. All will be voted on an approved.
AWARDS AND PRESENTATIONS
1. Proclamation – “Family Day – A Day To Eat Dinner With Your Children” – Judy Guiler and Olivia Burgess, Dothan-Houston County Substance Abuse Partnership
1. Request to approve the 2019-2020 Budget
2. Request to approve Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) Grant in the amount of $10,000 – Chris Judah, EMA Director
3. Request to approve Resolution to authorize Chairman to sign an amendment to the agreement with Dothan Solar, LLC, for certain tax abatements – Matt Parker, Dothan Area Chamber of Commerce
4. Request to utilize a licensed, bonded, and insured outside professional service for the transportation of deceased individuals – Robert Byrd, Coroner
5. Request from Ashford Downtown Redevelopment Authority to demolish building in downtown Ashford pending all clearance from Ashford – Brad Kimbro, Ashford DRA
6. Request to approve emergency expenditures from the Capital Replacement Fund for HVAC package unit at Farm Center small building – Sean Curtis, Maintenance Manager
7. Request to negotiate and enter into an agreement with the South Alabama Youth Services and the State Department of Youth Services to modify the payment procedure for services – Peter B. Covert, Chief Administrative Officer
8. Request to adopt Resolution authorizing the review and preparation of terms and provisions regarding the refinancing of the Series 2014A General Obligation Warrants– Peter B. Covert, Chief Administrative Officer
9. Request for 050 Retail Beer (Off Premises Only) License and a 070 Retail Table Wine (Off Premises Only) License – 3 Dillard, LLC, d/b/a Dillard Country Store located at 4541 S. Co. Rd. 75, Pansey, AL – Sheriff’s Dept.